This fine red wine comes from Piemonte, in northern Italy. Originally produced in 1911 at the Cantine Nierano Estate, this vintage contains only one type of grape – Nebbiolo. Aged for 3 years, it has a “full-bodied, robust yet velvety” taste.
- A highly unique and handcrafted pewter label – completely handmade and to a bespoke design, to make an extremely thoughtful and sentimental gift.
- Pewter – a metal alloy consisting of mainly tin and antimony, has been used since the Roman times and is a brilliant way of creating a bold look on the bottle.
- A gift that will always stand out, a fantastic way to celebrate a special occasion.
- A spectacular centrepiece, to show off in style.
- Add a personal touch and make a loved one smile by adding a customised message.
- A wonderful present for a birthday or anniversary, for anyone who loves Barolo or red wine.
- Up to three numbers for the age.
- Up to 80 characters (including spaces) over four lines.
- 20 characters per line.
- Up to 10 characters (including spaces) for the date. Ideal format: DD.MM.YYYY
All our personalised gifts are engraved and printed in house so if you have any questions or special requirements then please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Why not purchase a greetings card as a sentimental extra touch? If chosen, you will receive a bespoke, A5 card, printed with your personal message and folded and sent in an envelope with your order.