- What could you learn about the origins of your surname? Did it ever have a coat of arms? Discover all this and more with this beautiful hand finished A3 scroll, available in a choice of frames.
- The name’s earliest coat of arms features in full colour at the top of the scroll, which is also packed with details about the surname. The coat of arms is the oldest one on record and includes the motto (if there is one), family crest, shield and surname.
- The attention to detail is incredible, and each surname history is extensively researched. You’ll find out the name’s origins, plus spelling variations, early movements, lands owned by the family, first migrants to the New World, passengers on The Titanic and famous bearers of the name too!
- Attractive border graphics complement the coat of arms and relate to the name’s country of origin. Each scroll has an individual certificate number and a gold seal with red ribbon, plus a bibliography of sources on the reverse. What a talking point, and the ideal gift or keepsake to celebrate a family name.
- Choose from over a million surnames.
If you have any questions or special requirements then please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Why not purchase a greetings card as an extra touch? If chosen, you will receive a bespoke, A5 card, printed with your personal message and folded and sent in an envelope with your order.