- This unique wine gift set contains a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand and a personalised gift box, all made using sustainable materials.
- Made from a winery in the Awatere Valley, Marlborough, methods include reusing grape marc (the skins, pulp, seeds, and stems left after pressing the grapes) mixed together with crushed mussel shells to make compost. This has reduced the use of herbicides to help protect the environment.
- Kaitiakitanga, meaning guardianship of the sky, water and land, is a fundamental value of Tohu, and their aim is to leave the planet in a better way than how they found it. They have adopted an aim to be zero-waste by 2028.
- The wine itself has “aromas of passionfruit and fresh citrus leading to a palate of ripe tropical fruits and herbal notes”.
- Complete with a personalised, ethically sourced wooden gift box with a special message to a loved one, this is the perfect birthday present.
- Ideal for anyone who loves wine and wants to play their part in protected the Earth.
- Age – five characters, e.g. 40th
- Name – 10 characters
- Message – 80 characters over 4 lines
- 20 characters per line.
All our personalised gifts are engraved and printed in house so if you have any questions or special requirements then please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Why not purchase a greetings card as an extra touch? If chosen, you will receive a bespoke, A5 card, printed with your personal message and folded and sent in an envelope with your order.